Administrator: HealthSciences Institute; 4905 34th St. So., Suite 5300, St. Petersburg, FL 33711; Contact Support >
2. Web site Information Accuracy. It is the policy of HealthSciences Institute to present correct and accurate information. If inaccuracies come to our attention, HealthSciences Institute will attempt to correct them in a timely manner. To report any Web site inaccuracies, please Contact Support >
It is the policy of HealthSciences Institute to maintain accurate information. If you would like to review information we have about you, please Contact Support >
HealthSciences Institute will correct information that is inaccurate.
4. Opt-Out. Visitors may opt-out of having their personal information used by HealthSciences Institute for correspondences or information sent to the visitor, by contacting HealthSciences Institute Support >
5. Disclosure. If required by law or legal process, HealthSciences Institute may need to disclose information about you to others.
6. Children. HealthSciences Institute does not knowingly solicit personal information from children or send them requests for personal information.
7. Security. Our site has industry standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Because we care about the safety and security of your online transactions, we use industry standard security protocol. This makes it difficult for anyone else to intercept the credit card information you provide. Companies we work with to process credit card transactions also use industry standard security protocols. Even though HealthSciences Institute will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal and financial information, it cannot and does not guarantee its confidentiality or security.
If you prefer, purchases may be made by check or money order via mail to: HealthSciences Institute, 4905 34th St. So., Suite 5300, St. Petersburg, FL 33711.
9. Limitation on Liability. By using HealthSciences Institute’s web site, you agree that HealthSciences Institute’s affiliates, officers, agents, directors and employees are not liable to you for any negligence claims or causes of action arising out of or relating to the use of this web site or any information you provide to HealthSciences Institute. You expressly agree to assume the entire risk of the quality and performance of this Web site and the accuracy or completeness of its content.
10. Jurisdiction. Our web site is governed and interpreted by the laws of Florida, United States of America. If you use our Web site outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with any local laws affecting you.
Terms and Conditions for Use Statement
Limitation on Liability. HealthSciences Institute will not be liable for any damages or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure. HealthSciences Institute will not be liable for any damages or injury, including but not limited to, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site or a site which is linked to this site, even if there is negligence on the part of HealthSciences Institute or an authorized representative.
Disclaimer. The materials on this site are provided "AS IS" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law. HealthSciences Institute disclaims all warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. HealthSciences Institute does not warrant that the functions contained in the material will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. HealthSciences Institute does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
Copyright/Trademarks. All materials posted on this site are owned by HealthSciences Institute and subject to copyright. All rights reserved. The names, trademarks, service marks, and logos of HealthSciences Institute appearing on this site may not be used in any advertising or publicity without HealthSciences Institute’s prior express written permission.
Jurisdiction. Our Web site is governed and interpreted by the laws of the State of Florida, United States of America. If you use our Web site outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with any local laws affecting you.